But at Reality Check, we are also about 'giving back'. So here's some key hints for the Dice guy as he heads to Boston.
- Hire a driver. Why let the one way streets and rotaries make you crazy when you can easily afford quality transportation?
- Don't bother to learn much English. Whatever you do, DO NOT read Dan Shaughnessy or Gerry Callahan.
- Don't listen to sports radio.
- Listen to Jason Varitek. He's an honorable catcher. What about Mirabelli? Don't worry, you won't pitch to him much.
- Don't carry a lot of cash. Let the riff-raff (everybody but you) pick up the tab.
- Think about investing your 401-K with guys like Henry. He really does know something about money.
- Do not spend too much time with "Baseball Annies." Ask around Fenway about a guy named Derek.
- Don't forget about your Japanese baseball experience. In the American League, they can hit the stuffing out of the high hard one, and sneaky fast isn't as important as sneaky.
- You probably should learn the two most important words in the English language first, "Dunkin' Donuts."