Friday, July 01, 2005

Halama Manteita

(to the tune of Hakuna Matata)

Halama Manteita! What a wonderful haze.

Halama Manteita! Ain't no passing phase.
It means no victories for the rest of your days
It's our strikeout-free philosophy
Halama Manteita! Halama Manteita?

Yeah. It's our bullpen! What's bullpenning? Nothing.

What's bullpenning with you?

Those two words will solve all your problems

That's right.

Take Hansen here,

Why, when he was a young pitcher...When I was a young pitcher

Very nice

Thanks

He found his salary had a certain distaste

He could enrich Scott Boras without any haste

I'm a sensitive guy though I'm overboard
And it hurt that my friends watch the scoreboard
And oh, the shame
He was to blame

Thought of changin' his name
What's in a name?

And I got so depressed. How did ya feel?

Everytime that I...Hey! Hansen! Not in front of the fans!

Oh. Sorry Halama Manteita! What a wonderful phrase Halama Manteita! Ain't no passing phase
It means no victories for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Halama Manteita! Halama Manteita!

No comments: